Representative coaching engagements have been focused on:
- Enhancing a CEO’s communication effectiveness, relationships, and outcomes
- A Chief People & Culture officer’s ability to elicit the best from his team by staying calm and open in emotionally charged situations leading to shared solutions
- Coaching improved balance and discernment for a CEO working in a growing industry with ever-increasing demands
- Deepening capacity to eliminate distractions and produce critical business results for CFO
- Strengthening a CFO’s executive presence preparing for promotion to COO role.
- Balancing an SVP’s strategic vs. operations focus allowing her to step back from operations and be more forward-looking
- Deepening awareness of the impact of an SVP’s aggressiveness on his stakeholders leading to a realignment of his actions